Mobgets™ is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security
of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is
to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we may need to know your name, address, email address, mobile number,
mobile identifiers, age, and card details. We do not store your card details on
our site. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required
for the order process.
- The providers of the mobgets will also have relevant details of yours. If you suspect
that a provider is using your details other than intended please let us know and
we will investigate. Mobgets cannot be held accountable for providers using your
details in any other way than intended.
- We use encrytion and decryption technologies for storing and retrieving data ensuring
the security of your personal information.
- We use your personal information solely for payment, billing purposes and where
you have opted in to receive information from Mobgets. We will only contact you
with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party
for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information
which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK
data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except
when you specifically knowingly provide it. We use "cookies" as part
of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our
site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which
is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening.
Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change
your browser settings.
- You are responsible for your username and password which Mobgets supplies to access
your account. Mobgets is in no way liable for any loss that may occur as a result
of unauthorised access to your account.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing
agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the
EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the
EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us.